Today I'm going to teach you how to make your own photo holder! It is extremely easy and will only take about a minute. You need:
- Some Snapple bottle caps (3 per picture holder)
- Some small pictures (1 per picture holder)
- Duct tape/ Washi tape
1.Put one cap on top of another so the space between the caps is hollow.
2. Put tape over half of the caps so they stay together.
3. Put the two caps in another cap tape side down.
4. Customize! Make it your own! This photo is a photo card I made of Miles in Made You Up. I love that book! Here's a link to my recently updated book review: Made You Up book review
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!