Sunday, July 13, 2014

Phenomenal Reads with Emily: The School For Good And Evil






Hello! I am writing you this from the nerd side! I'm here to tell you about books that I really enjoyed! Here's my first book that I'm reviewing, The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani. This book takes you through the fantasy word of Sophie and Agatha, two BFFs in their town of Gavaldon. In this fast paced adventure, the girls learn that it's the inside that really counts. Here you learn about both girls and watch as their personality change throughout the story. They become who you might not think they were in the beginning. Even though I am only on page 213, (there 488 pages), I can tell this book is going to be AMAZING!!!


                                                                                             Until next time,
                                                                                                    Emily

Also, write who your FAVORITE character is in the comments 4 this post! Go Team Leo Valdez,  from the Heroes of Olympus series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment