What do you plan to do this summer vacation? Clean. Draw. Write. Play. The possibilities are endless! To keep track of all of these wonderful things (that you MUST do), you can create a summer to-do list! It's easy, simple, and can be fun! But most importantly, it will serve as a reminder of all of your goals.
- Read (our book suggestions can be found on our books page)
- Draw, paint, color, or sketch
- Tidy up your room
- Have sleepovers (check out our sleepovers label)
- Paper (lined or blank; you pick)
- Different colored pens or pencils
- Any decorations or pictures you may want to add (ex. paper flowers, beads, etc.)
- Glue (used to apply decorations)
You have successfully created your own summer to-do list!
I hope this will be helpful to you during your summer vacation.
Don't forget to check off completed to-do's!
Love it? Loved it? Did it? Comment below and share with friends! :)